Wednesday, September 15, 2010

PHOTOSHOOT AT OLD CITY

on September 13 2010, me and my uncle went to Someplace named KOTA TUA, this place had many old buildings. When I went there, there were a lot of people and I took many pictures in here, check these out :

The Architecture :

Batavia Cafe


Fatahillah


Old Buildings


The Wall


Old Buildings 02


Old Buildings 03


Old Buildings 04


The Windows


and There were many Activities in here :

Rent Onthel

Onthel


There was Busker

Busker


Selling Food like this one is Sate

Sate


Skating

Skating


and There were many a lot of people had their holiday in here :

Tourists


Tattoo on Girl


Photoshooting


Girl on Lollipop


Girl on Bike at Old City


Trio


Girls on Hat



VISIT INDONESIA :D



Well That's all for my post today, as usual don't forget to comment this post hehe :D
and thank you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment