Saturday, September 4, 2010

BUKBER G.O.

On September 3 2010, I had my breakfasting with G.O. :D that day was so nice for me. We had our breakfasting at Bale Sunda. but not all part of G.O. came to this breakfasting. And i had some pics hehe

This is me:)

Photobucket

They are Sekar, Chinta, Bella and Audi

Photobucket

They are Rasya and Firda

Photobucket

They are Fahmi, Me, Ready and Pakaya

Photobucket

They are Anggi and Dhia

Photobucket

This a pict of me and my BFF :D, they are me, Ulfa, Audi and Tama

Photobucket

They are Audi , Ulfa, Kika, Chinta, Tiara, Ega and Anggita

Photobucket

This is a TEAM LOSER, they are Me, Audi, Afnan and Pakaya

Photobucket

Rizka - Rafi

Photobucket

Audi - Tama

Photobucket

Ryan - Kika

Photobucket

And the last photo is the photo of G.O. hueheheh

Photobucket

I hope we always together until we old hoho amin amin amin :D

LONGLIVE G.O.

1 comment: